Ready to adopt your own TRNP wild horse? Here's how!
- Learn about our adoption recommendations here.
- Get registered at GSA Auctions.
All TRNP horses are auctioned through GSA Auctions. To register, go to GSAAuctions.gov and click the blue "Register" button.
- View the available horses.
As horses become available for adoption, this page will display the list of available horses. You can also follow our Facebook page for available horses and auction announcements.
- Log on to GSAAuctions.gov, search for your horse, and place your bid!
Some auction tips:
- If you use 'proxy bidding' to enter a maximum bid AND your maximum proxy bid is above the reserve price AND the current bid is lower than the reserve bid, your proxy bid will automatically be jumped to the reserve price.
- If you are the winning bidder, you'll need to sign and return an Electronic Livestock Statement of Intent Form to gsaauctions before you can make payment for the horse. You can learn more about this in the horse's Description.
There are no horses available at this time.